Thursday, March 13, 2008

3months already!!

I just can't get over how quickly these little doodle bugs grow! Miss K is already 3 months old and it seems like her Mommy just told me she was expecting. Poor little thing was dealing with acid refulx and colic. Needless to say, she was not the happiest of campers. Her mom and I got a method down where we would get her happy, put her down, get two or three shots taken, make her mad and pick her up to make her happy again, ha ha. Yes, it does sometimes make me feel like an evil, evil photog. We try really hard to keep them comfy and happy though.

I was there for almost three hours and was afraid that I didn't get much. When I sat down to edit, I was pleasantly surprised with some VERY cute shots of her! M, hope you like them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! Nice job, Natalie.