Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"I don't think we're in Kasas anymore, Toto"

Whew, I tell ya...the weather has been giving me fits lately! This whole week has just been icky...and today was just plain confusing!! Started out pretty nice out. Partly cloudy, in the 70s. I talked with my couple this morning and we had planned on meeting around 5:45 as it was supposed to turn overcast. Well, I gave them a call around 3:30 as the clouds rolled in, the temperature plummeted and the wind started blowing.

We decide to move it up and meet at 4:30 to beat the weather. Riiiiiiiight, when I got on location the wind was blowing SO HARD I could barely stand up!!!! They called and asked if we should wait and see what tomorrow held. I was already there, so told them to come on down and we'd just play, lol. It was interesting to say the least...and I felt like I was torturing. I'm glad I did though!! They are the cutest couple and were awesome to work with, even with the elements. Thanks guys for giving it a shot!

We will be shooting more tomorrow, but here are a few from our insane weather mini-shoot, ha ha. (Used some new actions that I felt worked well with the day).

No comments: