Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another windy...but FUN...session!

This afternoon I headed to North Myrtle Beach to meet up with the M family (nope, not the same M family from last week, lol). I actually had never been to the location before -- had my hubby scope out a good place -- and he did VERY well I might say! Nice wide beaches, pretty sand dunes and not many people around.

The M family were a BLAST to work with. I just love it when my clients feel comfortable enough to open up and be themselves. Heck, that's what I strive for each and every time. I think I succeeded this time because I really felt that in the hour and a half we were together that a friendship was started! Mr. and Mrs. M had two little ones... E was 3 and J was almost 8mo. CUTIE PATOOTIES!!

I had fun following them all around, capturing family moments as well as individual shots. Here are a few previews from our time together until I get the gallery up.

1 comment:

Oakstream Photography said...

WOW Natalie...you have such an AWESOME spot for family pics. I LOVE LOVE the beach!!!! These are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!