Friday, June 1, 2007

I'm so blessed!

I have to take a moment to say how truly bessed I am. I've had maybe 200+ sessions and I am totally amazed over and over again at how wonderful my clients are. I have not once had a group or family that was not a pleasure to work with! Sure, some are tougher than others...but hey, I love a good challenge, lol.

Yesterday afternoon I met yet another wonderful family. The T family consisted of the sweetest parents ever and beautiful, shy five year old twin girls. Oh what sweethearts they were! I worked hard to get them to relax...which they did towards the end of our session. I still have no clue what they sound like, lol! We started our session in the castle and then moved down to the beach. The tide was going out -- but was still pretty high. It was a perfect day for photos! Crisp and warm with a nice breeze.

Now for a funny story. As we were walking back to our cars I noticed that one of my tires had gone flat *UGH*! Mr. T was so very sweet -- if you can picture a man in a white shirt and khaki pants crawling all over the ground trying to jack my car up to get the spare. Oh my, I felt SO BAD! I just want to say how awesome you guys are. Amazing how, in just a few short hours, a friendship can bloom.

Here are some previews from our time together~

No comments: