Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The G family...

Yesterday evening I met with the G family at Huntington Beach State Park. Oh my goodness what a beautiful group they were. There were four children -- 12yo, 3yo, 16mo and 12mo. We started in the castle and then moved down to the beach.

Let me just say that it was NOT the best weather for photographs. The heat index was 109 and our humidity was 100%. Can you say HOT? We were all pouring sweat and I'm so thankful that I was behind the camera, lol. The hazy air also made it get dark quite early.

Here are a few previews from our time together ~
..and last but not least a quick little change of scenery, ha ha. I promised little 3yo M that I would make her a fairy if she behaved during our session - here's a finished fantasy just for her!

No comments: