Saturday, August 25, 2007

Second meeting this month!!

Earlier this month I met with the D family and photographed all the kiddos (five cousins). About a week later I got an email that one of the individual families would like to return for a family beach session.

This afternoon we met at my North Myrtle Beach location. There was Mom, Dad and little M. We started by playing near the water -- and M got to chase the seagulls! When we moved up to the dunes I had to get creative to compete with those birds, ha ha. I had Dad run to my car and grab some pinwheels. M got one of them and I put the other one in my hair. It worked!! She would watch my pinwheel spinning above my head and it got us some great shots!

I really enjoyed seeing and working with you guys again! Here are a few previews from our time together~

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I love these captures. Beautiful work.