Monday, October 29, 2007

Little Beauty Queen...

What a busy week it has been! Preparing not only for Syda's birthday party but for her very first pageant as well (all on the same day)! Saturday morning she woke me up at 7:15 ready to primp for her special day. We got ready and headed to the mall and met with our friends (my friend and her daughter who was also in the pageant).

I was SO PROUD of my little girl! She was not nervous at all, walked up on that stage all by herself, talked into the microphone like a big girl AND WON! There were a total of 6 beautiful little girls in her division, ranging in ages from 4-6. I tried my best to take pictures -- however, mall lighting isn't the best (it was REALLY dark).

Below are a few that I got~
See who's picture the judges are looking at (for most photogenic)!!
Congratulations also to my friends daughter S, who won her age division!

No comments: