Monday, October 15, 2007

Mizz LB ~ Beautiful!

This afternoon I met with the beautiful L, a senior from Saint James High School, and her Mom. We decided on Huntington Beach State Park and I'm so happy we did! The castle gates stayed open well after 5pm so we got to play inside. L was a bit shy but my oh my, did my camera just loved her! She brought several outfits and may I add had a body I would kill to have!!!

L, I really enjoyed working with you. I know as we were leaving you were doubtful that you'd like anything we got. Well, take a peek and THEN tell me what you think, ha ha! You are a beautiful girl...hold that head up high! Oh and can I just say you have amazing eyes? I noticed them while we were together...but man, they just jump off these images!

Hope you like them as much as I do!

No comments: