Friday, May 23, 2008

In Loving Memory....

It is with a heavy heart that I let you know my daughters leadline pony "Cookie" crossed the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. We were blessed to be a part of her life and miss her terribly! Some of the memories I was able to capture forever (pardon the quality - they are low res. versions)....

Sydney and Cookie...her first day with us in September of 2005. Sydney was not quite 3yo and still in diapers!
One of my all time favorite shots, ha ha. Cookie was a rescue pony before we got her. We know that her 3 years with us were some of her best. I mean, how adorable are these two?Sydney's very first horse show at the age of 3....Showin' a little love...
Scroll down to see another from just this past Tuesday. My heart just aches...we love you Cookie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Natalie and Sydney,
I am so sorry about your pony. What beautiful memories you have in your heart and pictures. I have never read the Rainbow Bridge poem before but what a special way to tell children about the loss of a pet. You continue to touch me with your photos.Thanks for blessing us all.
Harriett Rogers