Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Photographers Play Date...

This afternoon I met with Kimberly Hill and Angela Crutcher - fellow photographers! Kimberly is from right here in Surfside...and a photographer that I have admired for a VERY long time! Her work is amazing, just take a peek at her work!! Angela, I met through a photography forum that we all frequent. She and her family were here on vacation from Tenn.

It was SO MUCH FUN hanging out with them. Our children had a blast playing together...and we had a blast with our cameras. The wind was blowing like crazy...but that didn't stop our fun!

I hope you guys had as much fun as Syda and I did! Kimberly, I can't wait to get together again...Sydney just loved playing with M :)! Here are a few of my captures from the day (ok, a LOT of them, ha ha...I just couldn't help but post them all). Quick edits...but cute nonetheless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie, these are great! I love the family shots and the shots of Gaby and so does the hubby!

I had a great time! I can't wait for next years vacation so we can do this again!

Kimberly Hill said...

awww, there's my girl! I had a blast too. I can't wait until we get together again and neither can Mia.

I haven't had a chance to even look at the pics yet but I promise I will soon.