Thursday, April 26, 2007

Busy..busy..busy!

Well, when I don't have my camera in hand, there is usually a child or a horse attached to me - or BOTH! This Saturday I am cohosting a horse show with a friend at her farm. The weather is supposed to be beautiful so fingers crossed that we have a good turn out (turn out = the amount of horses/riders that show up). I do plan to have my camera with me so hopefully I'll have time to get some shots amid the running around.



I have three sessions coming up the first week of May! A beach wedding, a first year anniversary couple and a couple with their yellow lab. What a great variety!! Can't wait to meet them and share their preview images with you. I'm so happy that Spring is finally here! The weather couldn't be any better. In fact, the low tonight is a balmy 68 degrees! LOVE IT!!

Until next time...

No comments: