Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Pulling my hair out...and an apology!

Ohhhhh, I am sooooooooo not happy!

First I would like to apologize to my clients that are waiting on their proofs. I typically have proofs available for viewing within 3-4 days...and I'm sad and sorry that I am unable to do so currently.

Word to the wise - I recommend that you NEVER...EVER...take your computer to "Computer Inferno" or ANY of their affiliates! They have been "working" on my computer since February 27th and to this day it is not repaired yet. The ONLY reason I took it back to them is I had already paid them to fix it. I called them on a daily basis and consistently heard "We'll call you as soon as it's ready". Do you think that I got one single phone call from them...nope!!!! Can you believe that?! Not even when I spoke with the Manager. He says "I'm on top of it and will give you a call" - think he did? Nope again!!!!

I've contacted the BBB and have filed a complaint. I'm not one for throwing names out - but this is one time that I have no problem doing so. They have caused me unbelievable stress not to mention loss of clients, work and money.

So to all of my clients who are patiently (or impatiently) awaiting your proofs...PLEASE bear with me! I am finally able to check my e-mail for now. However, I am currently 4 sessions behind, 5 as of tomorrow, 6 as of Thursday!! I'm working as hard as I can to resolve this problem and get your images to you asap. In fact in the process of purchasing a second computer so that this will never happen again.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call!

No comments: