Monday, April 30, 2007

Summer is officially here, lol!

For those of you who don't know, we don't really have a spring and a fall here in Myrtle Beach. We get summer and winter, lol. Today our high is 86 degrees and the rest of the week seems to be following suit.
I decided this morning, before the sun got too high in the sky, that I was going to try and get some pics of Miss Syda. She was actually up for it since we had some new dresses and cooperated fairly well. At first I tried to keep her from doing her squinched up little elvish grin...but then I told myself, that's HER and I want to remember HER. Yeah, I tell my clients this all the time, right?!

So without further ado, her's my little woman...two storyboards that I put together quickly~

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Very cute story boards, very girlie!