Thursday, June 21, 2007

The L Family

Today I had the pleasure of meeting with the L family. On vacation from Penn., they visit Myrtle Beach yearly...however, this was their first family beach session! They had two little boys, S is 7 and 3/4, and L is 2 and 3/4 lol. We had a storm yesterday so today the sun was ultra bright...even when our session ended at 7:30pm. They fought squinting very hard -- but the little one didn't want much to do with the brightness. He did he best and I loved how he said "Dragon", he he.

I had a lot of fun with you guys and hope you enjoy what I was able to capture! Here are a few previews from our time together...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh wow these are all so wonderful, I love all of these and the reflections are amazing, great job!

Stueller said...

Natalie,
these are beautiful!