Friday, June 8, 2007

The R family

Yesterday afternoon I met with the R family. We got lucky with the weather -- it's been so hot and humid that every afternoon there is a chance of thunderstorms. One was blowing in off the ocean but seemed to miss our location completely!

I had a lot of fun with them...sometimes it's difficult getting to know everyone with large groups. I'm the type of person/photographer that likes to build a friendship with my clients. With 14 people it can be tough -- however, I loved this group!

I have to admit guys, I had a blast with the kiddos. There were three boys and two girls ranging in age. The oldest boy pretty much wanted nothing to do with having his picture taken. I can totally understand -- he was 9 and my son is 10 and their personalities paralleled, lol. I did manage to get a few with him in them!! Middle boy was fairly cooperative, lol. The younger of the two boys tried to be shy...but come to find out he was very much the little ham, he he. E the oldest girl was just a doll baby. She was very helpful when it came to her little sister (whom I wanted to bring home with me). She completely stole my heart.

Here are a few previews from our time together -- until I finish editing!

No comments: