Friday, June 29, 2007

**WHEW** The R Family (ha ha)

This afternoon I met with the R family at their beach house in Garden City Beach. Their family consisted of 7 adults and 6 children ( 9yo, 6yo, THREE 3yos and a 4 week old). I tell ya, the kids make me work, ha ha! Oh but they were all such beautiful little girls!!! That ALWAYS helps.
The tide was going out but it was still pretty high. The sun was going down but MAN was it bright. You would think that taking pictures is a pretty simple job. I beg to differ when you have to deal with all the elements, ha ha!

Anyway, I really enjoyed working with you guys! Hope you like what we were able to capture.
Here are a few previews (the kiddos in the group) until I get your gallery up - Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness these pics are adorable!! Thank you for doing such a great job with our children even though I know they were a hand full! :) S.Rogers