Sunday, September 2, 2007

Birthday and a Baby :)

I celebrated my 31st birthday this past Friday (well, not celebrating the old part, ha ha). I've been so busy this summer that I gave myself a few days off...and tried to not even come near the computer. That's harder than you can imagine! So if you are waiting for proofs - I'm going back to work tonight.

This morning I met my newest Stork Club member - 4mo baby B. I could have just eaten him up! He has the sweetest Mommy and Daddy, who absolutely worship him. We did the entire session in his room -- and the natural light from his windows was glorious.

Here are a few previews from our time together~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natalie,

These pictures are incredible! Nigel and I really appreciate your patience and your talent. We look forward to seeing the rest of your work. Have a great Labor Day!

Thanks again,
The Cossey's