Friday, September 21, 2007

The E family...

Tuesday afternoon I met up with the E family (after we both did way too much driving, ROFL)!

We were scheduled to meet at my North Myrtle Beach location. I arrived there at 6pm - and received a call from Mr. E, who said they were there. No one there but me, lol...so we quickly figured out that they had driven to the wrong location *ack*. I had driven 30 minutes north and they had driven 30 minutes south -- so we passed each other somewhere along the way.

We finally met around 6:45, had a good chuckle and hustled down to the beach. Let me tell ya, that sun set SO QUICKLY - we had to work super fast - and with a 15 month old that didn't like me very much, ROFL! It was literally pitch black as we finished up our session.

Here are a couple of previews from our time together - you will see just how dark it was!

No comments: