Tuesday, September 4, 2007

He popped the question!!!!

How excited was I when I got the call from K that he wanted to schedule a session with his girlfriend...and was going to ask her to MARRY HIM??!!!! I met with them this afternoon at Huntington Beach State Park.

We were going to start out in the castle, like I usually do, but they had the castle gates closed. Two other photographers were standing there -- and one clued me into what was going on. They now close the doors at 5pm. WHAT?! So we (local photog's) are going to petition and see if we can't get them to leave them open longer.

Anyway, back to the session. What an great session it was. It nearly brought me to tears when he proposed! He caught her way off guard - it was just awesome - Champagne and everything! Since we didn't get to start in the castle, it was a bit brighter than I would have liked it to have been when we got down to the beach. However, the sun goes down a lot faster this time of year -- so it didn't affect us too much.

Congratulations and thank you guys for allowing me to capture this special moment -- Here are some previews from our time together (Yeah....I couldn't just post a couple, ha ha).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is a great story and the photos are great too! P. S. I found you on the Portraiture 101 Yahoo group