Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The M Family...

This afternoon I met with the M family at my North Myrtle Beach location. It was Mom, Dad and their 2yo and 4yo. It was VERY bright when we started! It can be quite difficult to judge the weather/lighting this time of year. The sun is setting faster and it can be a clear sky with no clouds or overcast and dark!

We played for a little bit and finally the sun dropped below the closest hotel and gave us some shade to work in. The kids were a little hesitant at first and wanted to be right beside Mommy. Towards the end of the session they finally got used to me pointing my camera at them, lol. I've skimmed through what we got and think we got some great shots!

Thank you guys for choosing Natalie Kimball Photography! I enjoyed meeting and working with you. Here are a few previews from our time together~

No comments: