Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Diva did it!

Yup, another post about my little diva! Today we traveled to Florence, SC for her 5th pageant. There were 4 in her age group and she won the title along with most photogenic, portfolio winner, Christmas wear winner and most beautiful hair and smile! She's so very brave and owns that stage when she gets up there, lol. I tell ya, this child has a future in Hollywood, ha ha ha.

Here are a few captures I was able to get. Keep in mind that it was quite dark, with yellow lighting and I didn't have my flash. My iso was at 1600 and I had to drop my ss to 125.


S would like to thank Mrs. Nancy for her hair and make-up.Showing off her Christmas wear...A big grin after her beauty portion...Being crowned Tiny Miss Florence Christmas Princess 2007!And a little chocolaty treat from her goody bag, lol.

No comments: