Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Diva, Pettiskirts, and Train Tracks....

I have to start this off by saying...."I am totally exhausted from the holiday rush!" Needed to do something to de-stress!

So what do I do to relieve stress you may ask? I decide to get Syda out of school an hour early to do a photo shoot. I would have done it after school but had to teach a riding lesson. It worked out so well because a few clouds came over while we were shooting. I decided to go just a few blocks from the school where there are some old train tracks. I'm so happy I chose this location!

These are petti's that I purchased to use during sessions. I guess you could say this was a test shoot of sorts. I have to say that I LOVE them! These are perfect for bringing out the little diva in any girl! Sydney is no exception...she adored wearing them!

Here are a few -- ok, a LOT -- of previews from our little diva session. Look at her model, ha ha!

No comments: