Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh, the color I've been waiting for....

...and a beautiful little model to boot! This is my daughters friend "A" and it was her 8th birthday yesterday. I scooped her up and we drove around looking for locations to get some great pics. Boy did we ever find awesome locations!!! These would be spectacular senior locations too.
It was absolutely FREEZING out and "A" was such a trooper. I brought my pettiskirts and her little bare legs were peeking out. I was bundled up and cold...so I know she was!
Anyway, it was so worth it (and her Mommy LOVES what we captured).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "A"!!!!!!Can't you just feel the cold when you look at these??!!

3 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

WOW....I definitely LOVE your work here. Haven't seen your stuff for quite sometime & THUMBS UP! You're doing FABULOUS!!!!!

MelissaJ said...

They are all very nice..the last one is my favorite..your color is great, too..

MelissaJ said...

BEAUTIFUL work here.. LOVE the last one..