Sunday, December 16, 2007

Portfolio building for 2008 ** SPECIALS**

I am looking to add some new looks to my portfolio and want to experiment a bit with my style. I am looking for up to 4 subjects in each catagory. The session will be free for you...and will only take an hour or two of your time. You will also receive a free gift from your session (I will choose this print - but you will also be able to purchase additional images from your gallery)!

Visit my website at: www.nataliekimball.com and contact me for more information!

Here are the subjects that I am in need of (both male and female)

Babies

Ages: up to 8 weeks
Style: In home session using all the natural light I can find in your home.
Clothing: Minimal/none (babies in their birthday suits)
Additional: These sessions may take a little longer as we will work around babies schedule (feeding, etc). Will try to schedule for when baby is sleeping.

3 spots remaining

Kids

Ages: 4 years to 12 years
Style: Down town session - using various locations in Myrtle Beach.
Clothing: Fun. Funky. Colorful. Hats. Scarves. Faux Fur. Nothing plain about this session!
Additional: It will be cold outside so we can take breaks to warm up in the car. These sessions will last 1 to 2 hours depending on your child and how many locations we use. I have several pettiskirts that we can use during your session.

**FULL**

Teens

Ages: 13 years to 19 years
Style: Down town session - using various locations in Myrtle Beach.
Clothing: Skater. Urban. Retro. Funky.
Additonal: See Kids.

4 spots remaining

Seniors

Ages: Male High School Seniors
Style: Various locations in Myrtle Beach.
Clothing: What makes you YOU!
Additional: I am in need of male seniors only!

4 spots remaining

Models

Ages: 18+ (looking for models)
Style: Down town session - using various locations in Myrtle Beach.
Clothing: Various looks wanted - inquire for more information.
Additional: Looking for male and female models over the age of 18.

4 spots remaining

Since these sessions are for portfolio building purposes, I do not promise my normal minimum of 30 proofs. You will receive a private online gallery on my website for 30 days. During this time you may purchase any of the images shown! I will ask that you sign a model release at the time of your session. This will allow me the right to use the images on my website, in advertising, photo contest, photo forums, etc. I hold all copyrights to images taken. The Free gift that you will receive will include a "print as you like" copyright release.

These sessions will only take place in January and February of 2008! Contact me as soon as possible to be put on the list. I will then contact you with further information about the dates and answer any questions that you may have.

Thank you and I hope that you will take advantage of these specials!


No comments: