Sunday, February 10, 2008

2 pageants in one day...

Early yesterday morning Sydney and I went to SJHS to watch the talent portion of my niece's high school pageant. Casey is a junior this year and Sarah is a freshman. They did SO WELL! Both of them almost made me cry...and my mother (who was with us) was sobbing, ha ha ha.
Auditoriums can be THE hardest venues for pictures! Sarah, I am so sorry to say that the ones of you are too dark :(. I must say, that your "Hero's" presentation ROCKED!!! I am so proud of you!
Here is a shot of Casey singing - love the backdrop that you guys made! Both of you are SO BEAUTIFUL!
Once we left...Sydney and I had to locate a top for her pageant in the afternoon. We then headed to Ms. Nancy's for hair and makeup and to pick up her AWESOME valentine's wear! 2.5 hours later we were busting butt down Hwy 31 to make it to the pageant on time! It started at 6pm and we walked in the door at 5:58...YIKES!
Sydney was cool as a cucumber...and I'm all over the place, ROFL! She's all business when it comes to these things...and just goes out there like it's no big deal, ha ha ha. She didn't receive a crown this time...however, she did win photogenic! We head to Hartsville next weekend for another one.
This was Sydney's age group (the little girl to her right won)....
almost all of the pageant contestants...Ms. Lyndsie was crowned Queen Sweetheart and Ms. Savanna was a visiting Queen.
Ms. Savanna....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sanping a few shots of me. they are great. tell miss syda she done great as well.