Sunday, February 10, 2008

Birthdays and Memories...

Today we celebrated my son's 11th birthday. His actual birthday is on Valentines day but his grandparents are flying out tomorrow to India for 3 weeks -- so we all got together today.

Before anyone brings it up....I only got ONE picture of him today. He's at that age of running and hiding whenever I point the camera at him...sighs. No matter how much I beg, plead, scream, cry and bribe...he won't have anything to do with it, lol.

The shaggy boy himself...I threaten daily to cut that mop off in his sleep, lol. His lips aren't that orange -- he'd just downed a bottle of orange fanta, ROFL!
and his sister on the carousel (hubby to her left and uncle "chooch" to her right...So since I had my camera with me...I snapped a few shots at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park. My favorite ride as a child was the old carousel. I'm SO HAPPY that they kept it here in Myrtle Beach.

Here are a few pictures of the beautiful horses (they couldn't run away from me, lol)~

No comments: