Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brrrrrr....a cold Urban session

This afternoon I met with Miss V, who is quite the eye catcher!! She let me drag her around down town -- scoping out cool urban-ish locations, lol. Not only that she dealt with coooooold temp's and onlookers, he he. She was SUCH a great sport and a knockout to boot!

We found many different buildings that I found interesting. I had her climbing around everywhere, ha ha ha -- and all in her heels. After we were done with the urban scene, we drove down to Anderson Park and got a few down at the beach.

V, thanks for putting up with me and all you had to endure! I do hope you love what we captured!!I know the pipe is coming out of the top of her head here....but I just so loved this shot anywho!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Natalie,
Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of my GRANDDAUGHTER. She is the love of our lives.Brings tears to a Gramma's eyes.We are so proud of her in more ways than one.Thanks again from myself and her Papaw.
Love,
Shirley