Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Can I see that?"

Friday I met up with little Miss "R", her Mom and little sister at the Riverwalk in Conway. We had planned on meeting at 4pm....but traffic left us meeting at just after 5pm! It was pretty overcast and by that point the sun was well below the tree line. We still managed to capture some great shots of "R"...chasing her most of the time, lol.

Every time I would snap a picture, "R" would say "Can I see that"....sometimes, she would say it BEFORE I took the picture, ha ha ha. She was probably one of the fastest children I've photographed in a looooong time! She had amazing hair that came down well past her waist....and boy, when I was able to get her to look my way -- well, you'll see!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Natalie- those are darling! I just love the riverwalk. Cannot wait for spring:) Karen