Monday, February 11, 2008

Fun at the Riverwalk....

This afternoon I met with Mr. R and his Mom, little brother and grandma (gah, can't remember what they call her...sorry). R has to be one of the cutest little boys I've photographed in a long time. At the ripe 'ole age of 5 he already has an agent and has been in commercials! He was so full of spunk...I promptly gave him the nickname "Monkey boy", ha ha.

I have only begun to flip through the images taken...but let me tell you, I have already found SO MANY that I adore. I am posting a LOT of previews...I just can't pick a favorite, ha ha.

Thank you guys for choosing Natalie Kimball Photography!
A shot of R in his late grandpa's hat...(he was named after him!)R's little brother spotting an airplane up in the sky....how could I resist?!A beautiful moment captured...with texture added....It was cold the entire session...but by this time, the sun had set and R was freezing, lol....but that didn't stop him from wanting to go back to the playground!

No comments: