Thursday, January 18, 2007

Baby, It's Coooold Outside!

Well, winter is finally here! Not sure for how long...but it's currently 35 degrees outside and rainy. If only it would drop a few more degrees so we could see some snow flurries!!

As usual, with rainy days, my creative mind has been hard at work. A photographer friend sent me an image to paint. She wants to offer my paintings to her clients in Michigan! How cool is that?!?! So after 3.5 hours of work, here is the final product - Image courtesy of Diane Rudisill.


* Announcing my February Specials *

$30 off of all sessions scheduled during the month of February!

Valentine mini-sessions Special

Now booking Valentine mini-sessions,
your home, the park or the beach!

Great for babies, children or couples

You will receive 15-20 proofs from your session.

Packages to choose from
prices include your session fee and online gallery


I Love You 1 - $80
(choose 1 image)
(1) 8x10 bevel mount print
(8) wallet prints
(a $125 value)

I Love You 2 - $125
(choose 2 images)
(1) 10x20 storyboard
(2) 5x7 prints
(16) wallet prints
(a $230 value)

I Love You 3 - $185
(coose 3 images)
(1) 10x20 storyboard
(1) 8x10 bevel print
(3) 5x7 prints
(24) wallet prints
(a $325 value)

Until next time....

No comments: