Friday, January 19, 2007

From Photographer to Judge...

That's right...no camera in tow for this excursion :( . That's ok, I'll have some fun anywho. I'll be getting up early tomorrow to hit the road as I've been asked to judge a horse show in Camden, SC. On the road for 2.5 hours starting at 6am will require a glorious French Vanilla capachino (or two - is that even how you spell capachino?). It's gonna be cooooooold so I'm planning to layer, layer, layer, lol. Wish I could return with some great horsie pics *sniff*! Unfortunately, there will be NO time. I'm looking forward to it, I just LOVE kids and ponies, he he. Ok, so I just love the whole horse show atmosphere. Won't be too long and I'll be the one doing the showing. I just want it to be a tad warmer when I do, ha ha.

Until next time...

No comments: