Monday, January 22, 2007

Superbowl baby! GO COLTS!!!!!!

I have to give a shout out to my man Peyton Manning and all his teamates! What a nail biting game!! I have to say that I have never screamed at a tv like I did last night. My DH and I went to watch the game with some friends. It was a lot of fun because 'they' [our friends] are huge Patriot fans. Ooohhhhh, it felt so good to leave there with our heads held high! I never gave up on them even when it wasn't looking good (like the whole first half!). I can only image what Tony Dungy had to say to them during half time in the locker room, lol. Whatever he told them, it worked wonders! My boys are off to the SUPERBOWL!

Here's a quick little snap shot of Sydney wearing my Manning jersey. She likes to 'strike a pose' for all her pictures now, ha.

Until next time...

No comments: