Sunday, January 7, 2007

Winter hats at 75 degrees?

Another day at 75 degrees...but yesterday was bright and sunny! It's been so dreary here lately so it was great to see a blue sky again. Only problem...I had my first set of "winter hat mini-sessions" and it was way too warm for winter clothes, ha ha!!

There were 6 girls total and they were so much fun to work with. Thanks J for pulling it all together and allowing me to photograph at your home. To all the girls, thanks for being so easy to work with. You guys were awesome!

Since I'm sure you are anxious to see, I'm posting a few preview images to help tide you over, he he. These are some of my favorites of each of the girls (I haven't even gone through all of them yet). Until next time...


2 comments:

Jessica's Visions said...

Very cute, Natalie! I love this idea!! I LOVE HATS!!!

Oakstream Photography said...

Love the hates & what little beauties;)

WOW...sooo warm in your neck of the woods...hehe...I want some of that warm weather...lol!!!!