Monday, July 16, 2007

The B Families!

This afternoon I met with the B families. M and S have been friends since the 3rd grade! How awesome is that?! M has three beautiful children...2 boys and a girl. I really enjoyed working with all of them (you guys are a hoot)! We started in the castle and worked our way down to the beach.
MAN oh man has it been humid here. In the 90's and enough humidity to make you feel like there is absolutely no air whatsoever. It's been wreaking havoc on my lens...especially by the ocean. I know I have to clean it at least 6-8 times while on the beach. Just purchased something that is supposed to keep the lens from fogging up.

I really enjoyed working with you all -- here are a few previews from our time together (until I get the rest edited and in your gallery).

No comments: