Monday, July 9, 2007

Dodged the elements yet again!

This afternoon I met with the T family at Huntington Beach State Park. It rained all day...but the sun came out about an hour before the session was scheduled! I get on the road and traffic is bumper to bumper due to a wreck. I arrive about 10 minutes late because of it. When I arrive I meet Mr. and Mrs. T and their children ( 2 boys ages 8.5 and 6.5 and their little sister E who is 19months). We headed for the beach and got to work. Little E was sick so she didn't feel much like having her picture taken. She was happy to play in the water and sand though! Her big brothers were a big help too! They enjoyed looking 'cool' in front of the camera.
Thanks again guys for choosing Natalie Kimball Photography! I enjoyed working with you and will be in touch soon -- possible reshoot for little E!
Until then, here are a few previews from our time together.

No comments: