Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The T family....

This afternoon I met with the T family at Huntington Beach State Park. They decided that they only wanted to shoot down at the beach -- so we made our way down. I started with 2yo H because we knew he wasn't going to last very long. Got some great shots of him in my little chair. He LOVED the shovel and pail so much it was tough to get him to let go of it, ha ha. Next I worked with 5yo L, what a cutie pie she is! Both of them have such beautiful eyes!! We worked and worked to get some family shots (without the blue bucket, lol). I think we were able to get a couple that are very nice!

It was quite overcast and gray out over the ocean due to a storm that was off the coast. Overall, it was lovely weather...cool and just a slight breeze.

Thank you guys for choosing Natalie Kimball Photography! I enjoyed meeting and working with you! Here are a few previews from our time together~

No comments: