Sunday, July 22, 2007

Houston...we have COLOR!!!

This afternoon I had a reshoot with one of my little Stork Club babies. Master Finn is now 10 months old. My, oh my, how time flies!! I arrived at their home at 6:30 and we drove down to a great location in their neighborhood. I LOVE the colors in these! When we started it was still a little bright...but we found shady spots and got to work (err...play?!).

Grandma came to help us...blowing bubbles, squeaking toys and throwing balls. This age can be quite the challenge -- hence the reshoot, he he. At the end of our session I broke out the big gun -- a giant lollipop -- which Finn let us know that he LOVED! You should have seen his face when he tasted all that sugar for the first time, HA HA!!

Take a peek at the previews and you'll see what I'm talkin' about~A little lovin' from Mom always does the trick when they say it's time for a break!Eating everything...sand, bark, grass....Mmmmmm...Now THAT'S goooood!!

No comments: