Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The F family

I was not sure we were going to be able to have today's session. A storm blew in about an hour before we were scheduled to meet. It was pouring when I left the house...and I couldn't get in touch with my clients because their cell doesn't get good service in the hotel. Soooo, I bit the bullet and made the 35 minute drive to the north end of the beach.

As I headed down the highway I spot one of the biggest rainbows I have ever seen. I took this as a good omen and continued on. As I got closer the rain stopped and the sun popped out.

I got to our location and met with the F family. What a great group they were!! So very easy to work with! They had two of the cutest kiddos with them...a little boy and a little girl. The little boys Mom is the one that contacted me about doing their session. Her husband is over seas in Iraq. I'd like to wish him a quick and safe return home!

Here are a few previews from our time together. Oh how I LOVE this next one....awwwww!!!

No comments: