Friday, July 20, 2007

Booked until September!!!

There are no more dates available in July. If you are looking to book a session in August, the only dates left are Monday the 27th, Wednesday the 29th and Thursday the 30th.

I'm so excited about all of my future sessions. Everything from babies to seniors to great big families on the beach! If you would like to be placed on my waiting list (in case of a cancellation) please let me know. I hate turning potential clients away...but as a one woman band, I can only do so much! If you are looking to book a date that I do not have available, I can recommend the following photographers: Kimberly Hill and Lynn Crawford.

SENIORS

I am currently looking for Senior representatives. If you are the first from your school to contact me, your session will be FREE! As a Senior representative you will receive Senior Rep cards to hand out to your classmates and earn bonuses when they book sessions (they must bring your card with them).

Up to 2 hours of photography time, up to 2 locations, up to 4 changes in clothes and all the props you can think to bring. Be fun, be different, be yourself! Only your yearbook headshot has to be taken by your school photographer. Let's rock those senior sponsor pages!

No comments: